Western Porous Rock (GW6) and Eastern Porous Rock (GW16) Water Resource Plans
The NSW Government has agreed to develop water resource plans as part of implementing the Murray-Darling Basin Plan 2012 (the Basin Plan). The Western Porous Rock (GW6) and Eastern Porous Rock (GW16) Water Resource Plans (PDF, 1917.66 KB) are currently being developed and covers all groundwater in the respective catchments.
The Western Porous Rock (GW6) and Eastern Porous Rock (GW16) Water Resource Plans (groundwater) Status and Issues Paper (PDF, 1917.66 KB) summarises the status of water resources and known issues that DPI Water will consider when developing these water resource plans. Additional issues raised during submission and consultation periods will be considered during the development process.
Copies of the Western Porous Rock (GW6) and Eastern Porous Rock (GW16) Water Resource Plans Status and Issues Paper can be obtained at the following locations:
- DPI Water - 209 Cobra St, Dubbo 2830
- DPI Water - Tamworth Agricultural Institute, 4 Marsden Park Road, Calala 2340
- Central Tablelands Local Land Services - 112 Market St, Mudgee 2850
- Central West Local land Services - 89 John St, Coonabarabran 2357
- North West Local Land Services - 35-37 Abbott St, Gunnedah 2380
- North West Local Land Services - 101 Barwan St, Narrabri 2390
- Western Local Land Services - 82 Market St, Balranald 2715
- Western Local Land Services - 32 Sulphide St, Broken Hill 2880
- Western Local Land Services - 32 Enterprise Way, Buronga 2739
Alternatively, phone 1800 316 778 to arrange for a copy to be posted.
Have your say
DPI Water invites stakeholders covered by the plan area, particularly groundwater users, to comment on this Status and Issues Paper.
Stakeholders may submit feedback via email or post - written submissions must be received by Friday 22 September 2017.
- DPI Water PO Box 829 Albury NSW 2640
DPI Water will acknowledge all submissions in writing.
GW6 Western Porous Rock