NSW Great Artesian Basin Shallow (GW13) Water Resource Plan
The NSW Government has agreed to develop water resource plans as part of implementing the Murray-Darling Basin Plan 2012 (the Basin Plan). The NSW Great Artesian Basin Shallow (GW13) Water Resource Plan is currently being developed and covers all groundwater in the respective catchments.
The NSW Great Artesian Basin Shallow (GW13) Water Resource Plan (groundwater) Status and Issues Paper (PDF, 2202.59 KB) summarises the status of water resources and known issues that DPI Water will consider when developing these water resource plans. Additional issues raised during submission and consultation periods will be considered during the development process.
Copies of the NSW Great Artesian Basin Shallow (GW13) Water Resource Plan Status and Issues Paper can be obtained at the following locations:
- DPI Water - 209 Cobra St, Dubbo 2830
- Western Local Land Services - 21 Mitchell St, Bourke NSW 2835
- Western Local Land Services - 32 Sulphide St, Broken Hill 2880
- Central West Local land Services - 58 Cobar St, Nyngan 2825
- North West Local Land Services - 203 Balo St, Moree 2400
- North West Local Land Services - 75 Fox St, Walgett 2832
- Central Darling Shire Council - 21 Reid St, Wilcannia NSW 2836
Alternatively, phone 1800 316 778 to arrange for a copy to be posted.
Have your say
DPI Water invites stakeholders covered by the plan area, particularly groundwater users, to comment on this Status and Issues Paper.
Stakeholders may submit feedback via email or post - written submissions must be received by Friday 22 September 2017.
- DPI Water PO Box 829 Albury NSW 2640
DPI Water will acknowledge all submissions in writing.