The Water Educators resources are designed as a 'one-stop-shop' on everything to do with water education for the community. It contains a range of useful tools, resources, events and professional learning opportunities.
Anyone from experienced practitioners through to first-timers can use it to design, run and evaluate an education project for the community, their work colleagues or friends.
Water Educators is regularly updated and can be accessed at Water Educators. It contains resources such as:
- tips to help you design and deliver a water education project using a range of resources available on the Hub
- the Water Education Resource Directory, an online searchable database of tools, case studies and more
- school tools for teachers to use in educating their students
- interactive tools for you to help learn more about water and how it is used in and around the home
- downloads - brochures, posters and fact sheets you can take and use
- links to funding sources, professional development and other support
- various research surveys and papers that will help you learn more about water and the environment.