Safe and Secure Water Program
Securing water supply and sewerage services for NSW regional communities
A new era in Safe and Secure water supply and sewerage services
The Safe and Secure Water Program is a $1 billion NSW Government co-funding program that will target water and sewerage projects in regional NSW to ensure infrastructure meets contemporary standards for water security, public health, environmental and safety outcomes into the future.
The Program will provide co-funding to successful applicants such as local councils, water utilities, water corporations and prescribed dam owners for detailed planning and construction activities to install, augment or decommission water and sewerage infrastructure.
Only projects that meet Program evaluation and prioritisation criteria will be considered eligible for funding.
Expressions of Interest
Expressions of Interest (EOIs) are invited from:
- local councils, Regional Organisation of Councils, joint organisations
- local water utilities
- water corporations
- prescribed dam owners as defined in the Dams Safety Act (NSW)
The NSW Government encourages proponents to work together through their relevant regional organisations to identify projects that involve more than one Local Government Area (LGA) and/or have been identified as regional priorities.
Applications involving public–private partnerships or leveraging other funding streams (such as Commonwealth, NSW or local government funding) are encouraged.
How can my organisation apply?
Eligible applicants should review the supporting documentation below, including fact sheet, frequently asked questions and EOI guidelines, and ensure they meet all the program criteria before submitting an application.
Information sessions will be held at the following locations, commencing at 11.00 am and followed by a light lunch.
Please RSVP by email to email@example.com
- 29 Aug 2017 - Tamworth Wests Diggers Club, 4 Kable Ave, Tamworth
- 30 Aug 2017 - Coffs Harbour C.ex Coffs, 1 Vernon St, Coffs Harbour
- 12 Sep 2017 - Dubbo RSL, 178 Brisbane St, Dubbo
- 13 Sep 2017 - Queanbeyan Kangaroos Club, Richard Ave & Stuart St, Queanbeyan
- 19 Sep 2017 - Griffith Exies, Jondaryan Ave, Griffith NSW
- 20 Sep 2017 - DPI Office, Level 3 - 10 Valentine Avenue, Parramatta