The NSW Office of Water produces a range of publications relating to our programs and services which can be found in the relevant sections of this website. These publications are provided in PDF format for online viewing or download.
To open PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available free online. Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
Print publications from the NSW Office of Water and predecessor agencies such as the Department of Water and Energy, the Department of Energy, Utilities and Sustainability, the Department of Natural Resources and the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Natural Resources may also be available for loan from a NSW library. See the NSW State Library catalogue, State Library of New South Wales, or consult the staff of your local municipal library.
The NSW Office of Water Strategic Plan sets out our priorities and actions to drive economic growth, create strong communities and provide social, cultural and environmental benefits across NSW through regulation and reform initiatives from 2013 to 2015.
- NSW Office of Water Strategic Plan 2013-2015 (PDF 742 KB)
The Capability and priority programs 2013-2015, a companion document to the Office of Water's Strategic Plan, provides customers and stakeholders with a more detailed understanding of the roles, responsibilities and services provided by the NSW Office of Water.
- Capability and priority programs 2013-2015 (PDF 2.05 MB)
View or download copies of previous issues.
News for licence holders
Our print format newsletter delivered with the account from State Water
News for licence holders – regulated rivers
- Quarter 3 2012/13 (865 KB)
- Quarter 2 2012/13 (PDF 793 KB)
- Quarter 1 2012/13 no issue
- Quarter 4 2011/12 (PDF 793 KB)
- Quarter 3 2011/12 (PDF 894 KB)
- Quarter 2 2011/12 (PDF 911 KB)
- Quarter 1 2011/12 (PDF 875 KB)
- Quarter 4 2010/11 (PDF 1 MB)
- Quarter 3 2010/11 (PDF 816 KB)
- Quarter 2 2010/11 (PDF 437 KB)
News for licence holders – unregulated rivers
News for licence holders – groundwater
- News for licensed drillers - September 2011 (PDF 1 MB)
For media releases and other news
Download the free iPhone app 'trackNOW' to track the progress of your submitted online water application in the palm of your hand.
We are currently developing apps to deliver real-time data to your mobile device. For more information or to suggest services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NSW Office of Water achievements for 2010-2011 are reported in the NSW Trade & Investment Annual Report 2010-11 (PDF 6.2 MB).
NSW Office of Water achievements for 2009-2010 are reported in the Department of Environment, Climatre Change and Water Annual Report.
The financial statements for the Water Administration Ministerial Corporation for 2010 comprise the following:
- Water Administration Ministerial Corporation - Independent Auditors Report (PDF 2 MB)
- Water Administration Ministerial Corporation - 2009-2010 Financial Statements (PDF 65 KB)
Annual reports for the former Department of Water and Energy are listed below:
- Department of Water and Energy Annual Report 2008-2009 (PDF 3.8 MB)
- Department of Water and Energy Annual Report 2007-2008 (PDF 4.7 MB)
- Department of Water and Energy Annual Report 2006-2007 (PDF 1.4 MB)