The former Department of Energy, Utilities and Sustainability was abolished in April 2007.
Information formerly held on this website has been transferred to other NSW government agency sites.
Go to www.water.nsw.gov.au for information on:
- Urban water, including local water utilities and country towns water and sewerage program
- Water management, including water policy, water sharing plans, water availability and allocations, monitoring, modelling, environmental flows, ecology and water quality
- Water licensing, approvals and trading.
Go to www.environment.nsw.gov.au for information on:
- Climate change and the NSW Climate Change Fund
- Sustaining our environment
- NSW Government Sustainability Policy
- NSW Energy Efficiency Strategy
- NSW Water and Energy Savings Action Plans
- Sustainable consumption, resource use and waste management
Go to www.industry.nsw.gov.au/energy for information on:
- Energy, including policy, information for energy customers, electricity, gas and sustainable energy